Sunday 5 May 2013

Birthdays have never been so special, since...

2nd June, 2009 - The last birthday of my school life. I Wanted to enjoy each and every second of it, as I didn't know if the next time I would be able to gather each and every friend of mine on my Birthday. Everyone would be busy finding admissions in various colleges and institutes at that time. Attending my Birthday is a secondary thing, I was even not even sure that we will be able to talk to each other and stay connected. All of us are together since from 14 years, and have never stayed apart.
I've always been dependent on my friends, from small daily school home-works to my life's biggest decisions. As the last day of school was coming near, the fear of going away from them was increasing. I have never been that emotional about changes that occur in life, but as far as these people are concerned, I actually am. Hanu (Hanumant), Saahi (Sahiba), Panda (Neha), Tayi (Nitika), Babs (Kriti) and Roops (Roopanki) have given me the time of my life..and memories which I cant' forget. Babs you are missed so much here.

No comments:

Post a Comment